Search Mischa's Place

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mischa's Introduction

Since there is so much in the media showing pit-bulls or pit-bull type dogs as having a bad reputation, I wanted to show that they are sweet loving dogs and deserve a fair chance in life. The name of my beautiful girl Pit is Mischa and she is smart, loyal, and silly.  I would like to document her moments and share some tips and hints as I learn more on responsible dog ownership.


Mischa
Mischa came into my life 2 years ago when I purchased her from a breeder in Upstate New York. She is a blue nose pit-bull and one of the best dogs I have ever owned. She loves to work, listen, and play. Many call her the queen of the neighborhood, while others call her princess because they say I spoil her too much. One of the questions is if I watch the Dog Whisperer? Yes, it is one of my favorite shows. I find the way you work with your dog is all about the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment